My name is Cynthia and I work at Big Ass Fans. I don't understand Norwegian well but according to my co-worker you said good things about us! I would like to send you some nice Big Ass Fans merchandise for your post so if you email me at cynthia@bigassfans.com I will make sure you get something for the shout-out. I also hope you understand english or I'm going to have to translate this online and it won't be pretty.
1 Comments:
My name is Cynthia and I work at Big Ass Fans. I don't understand Norwegian well but according to my co-worker you said good things about us! I would like to send you some nice Big Ass Fans merchandise for your post so if you email me at cynthia@bigassfans.com I will make sure you get something for the shout-out. I also hope you understand english or I'm going to have to translate this online and it won't be pretty.
Post a Comment
<< Home